Our client is a leading technology and telecommunications company with remote opportunities nationwide. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, they deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences.
- The Operations / Reporting Analyst is responsible for providing monthly, weekly, quarterly, and on-demand reporting for the various commercial and government customers:
- Must have an aptitude that lends toward development of key relationships:
- Strong customer communication skills (oral and written)
- Goal oriented with a good understanding of team building
- Entry-level hands-on experience with one or more of the following:
- Ticketing Systems (e.g. Web Help Desk, ServiceNow)
- Cisco Meraki
- Proficient with Office365, especially Microsoft Excel (macros and formulas, pivot tables, etc.), PowerPoint, and Power BI
- Associate degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with little supervision
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, and collaborative environment.
- Basic understanding Content Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management, large amounts of data, relational databases and data structures
- Experience with PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI to create applications and automation
- ITIL Foundations certified