Our client is a leading technology and telecommunications company with remote opportunities nationwide. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, they deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences.
Contract Compliance and Enforcement.
- Identification, Interpretation, and Analysis of Customer Order(s) and Operating Agreement(s).
- Partnership with Internal business stakeholders on enforcement of related contractual requirements.
- Researching multiple legacy provisioning systems for critical to quality attributes from customer orders.
- Apply principles of Continuous Process Improvement and Automation to day to day functions.
- College Degree or Equivalent Work Experience ( 2-4 years)
- Highly analytical with attention to detail.
- Ability to juggle multiple separate projects in a face paced environment.
- Experience in Telecom not a requirement but a plus.
- Experience with SQL Server not a requirement but a plus.
- Experience with Contracts and Contract Interpretation not a requirement but a plus.