Our client is a leading technology and telecommunications company with remote opportunities nationwide. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, they deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. If you are prepared to take the next step in your career, we want to talk with you!
- Accountable for timely project completion and delivery.
- Analyzes work plans and makes recommendations for improved processes.
- Prepares financial analyses to support and assess project/program financial impact.
- Develops project progress and status reports.
- Communication of project critical dates and coordination with external and internal schedules related to the activity and workload.
- Requires Microsoft extensive excel and project knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and related experience.
- PMP required
- 2-4 years related experience