Our client is a leading technology and telecommunications company with remote opportunities nationwide. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, they deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. If you are prepared to take the next step in your career, we want to talk with you!
- Identify savings opportunities associated with 3rd party fiber and underlying rights optimization.
- Associates transport system(s) with 3rd party fiber assets, determines cost effectiveness of moving to owned network assets, and submits projects to execute plan when doing so is financially beneficial.
- Works closely with each of the Contract Management groups to monitor & maintain the 3rd party fiber inventory and underlying rights of the network.
- Works in tandem with seasoned optimization planners
- Analyze complex metro and long haul transport systems to clearly identify 3rd party fiber assets
- Determine feasibility of migrating systems to owned or less expensive leased assets
- Submit field requests to obtain hard cost estimates for fiber builds
- Assemble and submit projects to the implementation team for projects with viable business cases
- Forecast and track savings to meet In Year, Annualized and Run Rate objectives