OmniForce Solutions is looking for Cement Equipment Operators and Class A CDL Drivers to work for a leading oilfield services company in Midland, TX. If you are looking for an opportunity to build a career and endless opportunity for advancement, apply today to reserve your interview spot. **Must possess a Class A CDL and able to operate a manual transmission.
Benefits of the Cement Equipment Operator & Class A CDL Driver:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- World class training and safety culture.
- SIGNIFICANT overtime opportunity - 80+ hours a week.
- Opportunity to work on the most advanced equipment in the industry.
- Consistent work schedule with set days off – 15/6.
- Pay: $17 - $22.50/hr. DOE. OT pay at $25.50 - $33.75/hr.
- Company paid housing and meals or per diem provided for non-local candidates.
- Candidates must live within 500 miles of Midland, TX.
- Training to develop knowledge and skills to maintain all required equipment necessary.
- Employee is responsible for the safe, efficient, reliable, and environmentally compliant operation of assigned area.
- Rigging up and rigging down of jobs.
- Drive any assigned vehicle by supervision to the well site location.
- Drive any assigned vehicle by supervision from the well site to the designated office or next well-site location.
- Maintenance and repair of tools and equipment.
- Load and off load equipment.
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Priority referral of vets requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer: females, minorities, veterans, disabled and other protected groups.”