OmniForce Solutions is looking for Cement Equipment Operators to work for a leading oilfield services company in Cheyenne, WY and Rock Springs, WY. If you are looking for an opportunity to build a career and endless opportunity for advancement, apply today to reserve your interview spot. **Class A CDL is preferred and must be able to operate a manual transmission.
Benefits of the Cement Equipment Operator:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- World class training and safety culture.
- SIGNIFICANT overtime opportunity.
- Opportunity to work on the most advanced equipment in the industry.
- Consistent work schedule with set days off – 15/6
- Pay: $17 - $22/hr. DOE. OT pay at $25.50 - $33.00/hr.
- Company paid housing and meals or per diem provided if staying away from home
- Training to develop knowledge and skills to maintain all required equipment necessary.
- Employee is responsible for the safe, efficient, reliable, and environmentally compliant operation of assigned area.
- Rigging up and rigging down of jobs.
- Drive any assigned vehicle by supervision to the well site location.
- Drive any assigned vehicle by supervision from the well site to the designated office or next well-site location.
- Maintenance and repair of tools and equipment.
- Load and off load equipment.
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Priority referral of vets requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer: females, minorities, veterans, disabled and other protected groups.”