Our client is a leading technology and telecommunications company with remote opportunities nationwide. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, they deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. If you are prepared to take the next step in your career, we want to talk with you!
Financial Assurance is a forward-looking, proactive business management domain that creates and maintains audits and controls to ensure revenue leakage is identified and corrected.
The Revenue Assurance Analyst position reports directly to a Revenue Assurance Manager. The primary focus of this role includes developing audits, auditing, analysis and reporting of the financial impacts of these audits. This position requires exceptional interpersonal skills, a high comfort level with dynamic priorities, a curiosity and willingness to solve business problems and identify new problems. The ideal candidate has a strong awareness of the systems used for order entry, provisioning and invoicing customers and is proficient in financial analysis and SQL Server Programing.
• Responsible for performing detailed customer audits that identify revenue recovery and cost savings opportunities.
• Isolate and research services, analyze the business drivers, determine root cause, and work with functional
and business teams to resolve leakage issues.
• Conduct variance reporting, root cause identification, and error resolution resulting in revenue recovery or cost savings.
• Design and implement financial assurance controls including source data acquisition, normalization, and automation. Implement new control points and metrics as the business changes.
• Lead efforts that prevent revenue leakage, reduce cost, increase revenue and reduce defects.
• Audit and evaluate customer’s invoices, contracts, and orders to ensure revenue is billed appropriately.
• Monitor usage trends and control points.
• Optimize business intelligence including query development and data analysis.
• Build and run queries and conduct complex data analysis. Support adhoc requests and projects as requested by the supported organizations and teams.
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
• Exceptional ability to work effectively in groups with disparate priorities and operational targets.
• Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate across organizational boundaries.
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with ability to develop productive business relationships with internal & external team members.
• Exceptional analytical skill and business acumen.
• Above average Microsoft Office application skills, specifically in Excel and PowerPoint.
• Team player with a passion for service.
• Working knowledge of SQL Server.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Bachelors or Equivalent