With a widespread global presence, diverse culture, and top-notch training programs, our client is the leading provider of technology and services to the oil and gas industry. If you’re looking for an opportunity to build a career, willing to learn new skills, and want to work with industry-leading equipment, then this is the ideal role for you!
$20.00 per hour + overtime
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monday – Friday, work hours from 7 AM - 7 PM and weekends every 2nd or 3rd week.
- On-call or after hours may be required.
- Expect to work 40-52 hours per week.
- Responsible for doing modifications on corrective and preventive maintenance.
- Minimize the failures in electric and mechanical equipment to prevent either lost time or poor-quality data.
- Ensure that their assigned equipment is maintained as per Drilling and Measurement group standards.
- The Maintenance Technician Mechanical should be hired with a 3-years technical degree or relevant work experience.
“VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Priority referral of vets requested. An Equal Opportunity Employer: females, minorities, veterans, disabled and other protected groups.”