CNC MACHINE OPERATOR SUMMARY:
If you are interested in joining a company who is a pioneer in creating oilfield pumping units that date back to the 1920’s, look no further! Our client is looking for skilled CNC Machine Operators to join their team in Midland, TX. You will have the opportunity to work for a world leader in its field, providing precision-engineered oilfield equipment, products, and services to customers around the globe. This opportunity is a Direct Hire role that comes with several perks including full benefits, twelve paid holidays, paid time off, and consistent overtime.
CNC MACHINE OPERATOR REQUIREMENTS:
CNC MACHINE OPERATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience with either lathe, milling, or bar feeder machining.
- Experience with Mori Seiki or Puma machines is preferred
- Must have working knowledge of and ability to use precision measuring instruments, gauges, and hand tools.
- At least 1 year experience, or as deemed sufficient by management
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Set up and operate CNC equipment with knowledge and experience with different kinds of materials.
- Program, set up, adjust and operate CNC equipment.
- Work from blueprints, sketches and process control documents.
- Responsible for quality of parts produced.
- Responsible for documentation and identification generated or related to production of the job.
- Work within close tolerances.
- Work in a safe manner.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Monday – Friday 6:00 AM – 4:30 PM with four scheduled breaks
- Ability to earn overtime
- High School education or equivalent