View all jobs
Full Stack DeveloperSt. Louis, Missouri
- Design overall architecture of the web application
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop. (Responsive design)
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
- 6 to 8 years of experience.
- Should have Node JS, HTML, CSS & Java Script experience for last 4+ years
- Should be strong in Core Java - (full stack developer) with strong backend querying through mongo/oracle/SQL.
- Must be able to technically and functionally adapt to the upstream/downstream flows - and will be the Lead guiding the respective sprint team.
- Should drive/deliberate actively during sprint planning meets to access/estimate scope of work getting defined.
- Experience with REST Web Services and Microservices architecture
- 2 years of development experience with REST services using Springboot or NodeJS/ExpressJS
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes in production
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Must be collaborative, adaptable, and have good communication skills.
- Prior experience working on agile teams is a must