Financial Assurance is a forward-looking, proactive business management domain that creates and maintains audits and controls to ensure revenue leakage is identified and corrected.
The Financial Assurance Analyst position reports directly to a Revenue Assurance Manager. The primary focus of this role includes developing audits, auditing, analysis and reporting of the financial impacts of these audits. This position requires exceptional interpersonal skills, a high comfort level with dynamic priorities, a curiosity and willingness to solve business problems and identify new problems. The ideal candidate has a strong awareness of the systems used for order entry, provisioning and invoicing customers and is proficient in financial analysis and SQL Server Programing. Candidates for this position must be equally comfortable working directly with all levels of the organization, from frontline sales, billing and collections teams to Senior Vice Presidents.
• Responsible for performing detailed customer audits that identify revenue recovery and cost savings opportunities.
• Isolate and research services, analyze the business drivers, determine root cause, and work with functional and business teams to resolve leakage issues.
• Conduct variance reporting, root cause identification, and error resolution resulting in revenue recovery or cost savings.
• Design and implement financial assurance controls including source data acquisition, normalization, and automation. Implement new control points and metrics as the business changes.
• Lead efforts that prevent revenue leakage, reduce cost, increase revenue and reduce defects.
• Audit and evaluate customer’s invoices, contracts, and orders to ensure revenue is billed appropriately.
• Monitor usage trends and control points.
• Optimize business intelligence including query development and data analysis.
• Build and run queries and conduct complex data analysis. Support adhoc requests and projects as requested by the supported organizations and teams.