Our client based in Houston, TX is currently looking for energetic and detail - oriented consultants and managing consultants to join their team. A candidate for this role should have experience participating in and/or managing one or more of the following types of projects:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prefers experience with software implementations (Quorum, P2, Bolo, Excalibur, Waterfield, Merrick)
- Complex accounting or ERP implementations
- Land Management Implementations
- Production Accounting & Reporting Implementations
- Drilling & Completion Implementations
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Software Selections
- Master Data Management
- Business Intelligence & Data Analytics
Upstream Oil & Gas Software Consultant Requirements:
- Interact directly with client personnel and executives, representing your individual project and organization on a daily basis.
- Leverage proven methodologies to provide industry - recognized best practices to our clients.
- Assist in the continuing development of methodologies and toolkits.
- Facilitate project activities such as client meetings, process/design workshops, user acceptance test sessions, and weekly status updates.
- Compile and monitor project metrics and develop project deliverables.
- Collaborate with clients, 3rd party vendor s and team members to identify and document desired functionality, business requirements, supporting processes and /or system procedures.
- Develop and maintain project plans and communication plans.
- Manage client relationships and address questions, issues and roadblocks in a timely manner.
- Assist with the development and delivery of training materials and programs.
- Lead various phases of the project through to completion.
- Support business development initiatives, including client proposals and presentations, presentations at industry and marketing events, and recruiting new talent to the organization
- Mentor other team members as they grow through their careers.
- Provide assistance to other teams as needed, fostering a spirit of teamwork across individual project initiatives.
Perks & Benefits:
- Open to traveling Monday – Thursday on a weekly basis
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 + years of consulting experience
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits package including: