Our client is currently seeking an individual who has expertise in the Midstream sector in the Oil and Gas industry. This individual will need to use their Midstream Oil and Gas knowledge in order to add and/or modify information into an accounting system.
All members of the team are expected to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, actively participate in our team environment, communicate with our clients in a professional and service-oriented manner and identify process improvement and optimization opportunities. All team members must be able to handle changing priorities, new challenges and multi-tasking.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the Oil and Gas Midstream sector is required
- Experience in the following aspects of Midstream sector:
- Pipeline and/or Gathering
- Gas Processing Plants
- Crude and/or Natural Gas Transportation
- Ability to perform the following accounting tasks:
- Perform plant and gathering system allocations and contractual settlements
- Prepare & review shipper statements and invoicing
- Track monthly imbalances
- Analyze volumetric and revenue results
- Experience in Midstream Software with the ability to prepare invoice and shipping statements - Experience with Quorum TIPS or W Energy
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Must be eligible to work for ANY employer in the United States; we are unable to sponsor H1B applicants at this time
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package including: